Planned closings 2021/22
DID YOU KNOW?
Money Back Guarantee
How do I drop out from enrollment?
How do I know if the gym is closed due to severe weather?
- We do our best to keep the gym open for your children to get the classes they look forward to. However, if the need arises to close the gym due to severe weather, a notice will be posted on:
- Our website’s home page www.inspireathletics.com,
- Our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/inspireathleticsusa
- Our message on the gym's voicemail will be updated.
- Updates will be posted by no later than 2:00pm for evening classes and by 8:00am for morning classes.
- As always, use your best judgment when deciding to make the drive to the gym. We will accommodate missed classes with makeup tokens.
Is my personal information safe?
What is Autopay?
Can I opt out of Autopay?
What do I wear to my class?
- We prefer that girls wear a leotard, however a T-shirt (tucked in) and shorts is acceptable. Boys should wear shorts and a tank top or T-shirt (tucked in). Please do not wear mid-drifts, jeans, buckles, belts, or zippers. Leotards with skirts are not recommended as they tend to get caught on the bars.
- Ninjas must wear ninja uniform
- No jewelry except stud earrings.
- Bare clean feet.
- Long hair must be tied back with an elastic band. We do not suggest hair clips, barrettes or other hair accessories.